Friday, September 28, 2007

50% chance of Rain Sunday

below- GFS 7pm Sun, click to enlarge
Good Friday Evening,

The weather is going to be great this weekend, at least, most of it anyway. Above is the GFS for Sunday at 7pm. It has the Cold Front coming in around 7pm, which would me some stronger storms are possible, but the NAM has it come in the Morning hours around 7am. I am staying with Afternoon to early evening scenario. New data will be coming in soon, and I will update the blog Tomorrow on what I think it will do. There is another Cold Front on the way for Tuesday, I am getting confident in the rain chances for that one as well, which already up to a 50% chance of T-storms. We in what is called the Second Severe Weather Season, so we will keep you updated!

Have a Great Friday night,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment